Cardiology is a branch of medicine dealing with disorders of the heart that includes medical diagnosis and treatment of congenital heart defects, coronary artery disease, heart failure, valvular heart disease, and electrophysiology.
We have one of the best cardiology treatment facilities in Kochi that provides diagnosis and treatment for a wide range of cardiac problems .
Along with the support from our multidisciplinary specialists, we offer comprehensive care for patients of all age groups especially in paediatric cardiology.
Scope of Services
• 24 x 7 Emergency Cardiac Care
• Outpatient and inpatient care
• Coronary Intensive Care services
• Evaluation for surgical fitness
• Consultation and advice to referral patients
• Second opinion services
Click Here to learn more about some of the common conditions and treatments provided by the department.
• Neonatal & Paediatric Cardiology
The unit comprising of highly trained staff, latest monitoring equipment including neonatal Echocardiography, strives for early diagnosis and management of congenital and acquired heart disease of neonates and children.
• Coronary Care Unit
• Has latest monitors, Cardioverter-defibrillators, Invasive & noninvasive ventilators and central oxygen/suction facility, temporary pacemakers, Infusion pumps, etc.
• Modern Cathlab
We also have modern state-of-the-art facilities for non-invasive cardiology procedures that include:
• Echocardiography (2D) (Adult & Paediatric)
• Ultrasonography – 4D scan and Colour doppler studies
• MRI and CT scan
• Ventilators (Adult & Paediatric)
• Tread Mill Test
• Holter monitoring
• Criticare ambulance for safe and controlled transfer of patients