By using this website, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions governing the site.
1. This site is owned and operated by Ernakulam Medical Centre (referred to throughout this page and the site as “EMC” or “Hospital”) and contains information and contents relevant to the hospital.
2. The information provided on this site is for your own personal use. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, download, post, transmit or distribute information or materials, including code and software, from this site for any other purposes, commercial or business use.
3. EMC reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time and without notice to you.
4. Please note that this site does not provide medical advice. The information and contents on this site are provided only for general information purposes and may not be relied on as a substitute for actual professional medical advice, care or treatment.
5. You are strongly requested to consult your physician in person to obtain professional medical advice on your health condition, which may be at variance with the information and materials provided on this site.
6. Your submission of queries to EMC through the website, including questions to physicians on your health condition, is done at your own risk.
7. The contents provided by this site are provided “as is” without any warranties, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property.
8. EMC reserves the right to make changes to the information and contents provided by this site including the cost of services, at any time without notice.
9. The contents provided by this site may be out of date and EMC makes no commitment to update the same on a real-time basis, even though we take care to ensure that the contents are as fresh as possible.
10. Your use of this site expressly acknowledges your agreement that EMC is not responsible for the results of any of your decisions resulting from the use of this site contrary to the aforesaid terms and conditions including your choice to seek or not to seek professional medical advice, care or treatment.