With the introduction of a state-of-the-art Criticare Ambulance, Ernakulam Medical Centre is now equipped to provide safe transport for critically ill patients.
Primary Features of our Mobile ICU
• Capable of providing a wide array of comprehensive emergency interventional procedures on board.
• Most critically ill patients, both adults and paediatric, can be transported safely from one hospital to another in identical intensive care conditions.
• A comprehensive patient monitoring facility helps to keep a vigil on all the vital signs of the patient during transfer.
• A Ventilator is available to provide breathing aid to patients with respiratory problems.
• 24 hours non-stop power and gas supply facility ensures un-interrupted operating capability for all the equipment.
• The patient cabin is fabricated almost entirely out of fibre and therefore the cabin can be disinfected after the transport of HIV or Hepatitis positive patients.
• For all transport requirements, the ambulance will be provided with a qualified medical team comprising of a doctor along with nursing and paramedical staff.