General conditions that do not require hospital stay are treated in our outpatient clinic.
The surgical section carries out all routine ENT surgeries and other specialized procedures that include:
• Micro Ear surgery:
• Endoscopic Nasal/Sinus Surgeries
• Diagnostic sinuscopy
• Micro Laryngeal surgeries for voice disorders
• Bronchoscopy & Oesophagoscopy (Paediatrics and Adults): The latest concept in foreign body removal from the airway and food passage using telescopic optical forceps .
• Video assisted Laryngoscopy
• Phonosurgery – Thyroplasty for vocal cord paralysis
Click Hereto learn more about some of the conditions and treatments provided by the department.