Medical Laboratory Services play a critical role in the detection, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases.
We have a large modern medical laboratory with well-differentiated areas for Haematology, Clinical Pathology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, and Cytology units.
The facility is centrally located for easy access from all our service delivery areas and is operational on a 24 x 7 basis by a team of trained and skilled technicians.
The services of the laboratory are available for hospital patients as well as for general public referred by other clinics and doctors.
The Laboratory offers an investigation of procedures in the areas of Haematology, Immuno-haematology, Clinical Pathology, Clinical Biochemistry, Immunology, Serology, Microbiology, Cytopathology and Histopathology.
A wide variety of samples from the various departments is received in the Laboratory for investigations. We take all efforts to introduce new tests after fulfilling the requisite Quality and Technical requirements. Those investigations which are not carried out in-house are out-sourced to other NABL accredited Laboratories or reputed institutions/medical colleges. We, however, arrange to collect the sample from the patient in the hospital and provide the results when they are available.
• Experienced professional doctors for the full-time management of laboratory functions.
• Qualified laboratory technicians to handle routine activities round the clock.
• State-of-the-art equipment to carry out all routine investigations.
• Automated Lab Information System – Integrated with the Hospital Information System (HIS) application, this software is used to receive, process and store the information generated by the various processes.
• The machines in the laboratory such as the analyzers are interfaced with the HIS and their complete operations are automated without human intervention. The results after verification are directly transferred to the patient records saving time and eliminating transcription errors.
• The collection and movement of samples are tracked through a bar-code based system to ensure complete data security.
You can contact our Lab services through 0484-2907000 for any queries.
Please use the extension numbers given below (between 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM on all working days) for assistance
Reception – 211
Report queries – 242
Laboratory Services Manager – 135
Consultant Microbiologist – 132
Consultant Pathologist – 131