Role of Nursing Superintendent
• Formulating nursing services policies & procedures and keeping them up to date.
• Selection of nursing staff and assessment of individual training requirements.
• Delegation of duties and responsibilities to nursing personnel at various levels.
• Maintaining a stable staff pattern at all times.
• Carrying out daily ward rounds to ensure that all procedures are being carried out as per policy.
• Conducting routine meetings at different levels to monitor the service delivery levels.
• Investigation of complaints from patients and their resolution.
• Provide timely reports and feedback to the management on any issues related to patient care.