Recommended for women above 35 years, this comprehensive master health checkup in Cochin checkup includes consultations with specialist physicians based on the results of the following investigations. You will also receive medical advice for the treatment of any anomalies observed during the medical health check up.
• Haemogram (Complete Blood Count + ESR)
• Blood grouping and Rh typing
• Blood sugar (Fasting + Post prandial)
• Lipid Profile
– Total Cholesterol
– HDL Cholesterol
– LDL Cholesterol
– Total Cholesterol /HDL Ratio
• Liver function tests
– Total Protein/Albumin/Globulin
– Alkaline Phosphatase
• Serum Creatinine
• Blood Urea
• Routine urine analysis
• Pap smear
• Breast examination and family planning advice (optional)
• X-Ray – Chest
• Ultrasound Scan – Abdomen
• Treadmill test
• Consultation with Gynaecologist
• Consultation with Physician
• Consultation with Cardiologist
• Consultation with Ophthalmologist
Note for patients who would like to have EMC Master Health Checkup in Cochin
• We would recommend that you contact our Patient Relations department in advance to fix up an appointment for the medical health checkup, once you are confirmed with the health checkup packages.
Tel: 0484 2807266 / 0484 2807000 Ext 454 (Available round the clock)
• Our Patient Relations Assistants (PRA) will provide you more information about the procedures followed during the executive health checkup and instructions for checking fasting blood sugar etc.
• It is also recommended that you carry all relevant documents about your recent medical history if available. This will help our consultants to effectively analyze your current medical status and recommend needs for any improvement.
• Our PRAs will be at hand throughout the duration of the procedures that can normally be completed between 08:30 AM and 5:00 PM.
• You will also receive a detailed assessment report of your current health and recommendation for any further study.