We provide comprehensive service to assist you with information and guidance in dealing with your health insurance providers during your stay in the hospital.
Scope of Services
Currently we are empanelled with some of the leading insurance companies and TPAs (Third Party Administrators) in India for cashless insurance claims.
Aditya Birla Health
Apollo Munich Health Insurance
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
Chola MS General Insurance
Cigna TTK Health Insurance
Future Generali Insurance
HDFC Ergo General Insurance
ICICI Lombard General Insurance
IFFCO – TOKIO General Insurance
MAX Bupa Health Insurance
Reliance General Insurance
Religare Health Insurance
SBI General Insurance
E – Meditek
Medicare Insurance TPA
Vipul Medcorp TPA
We also have a tie-up with State Bank of India that enables their employees and dependants for credit facilities for hospitalized treatment.
Our main reception area has two separate desks for handling Cashless and Re-imbursement claims and our staff will assist you with information and guidance in dealing with your health insurance providers for processing your claims.
Note to patients on availing health insurance
• Documents required for Cashless facility
– Copy of Insurance Policy/TPA Id card
– Aadhar card and PAN card of the primary insured
– Photo ID card/Birth certificate of the patient (Insured person)
– Bank account details in case of reimbursement claims.
• Claim forms as per the IRDAI format are to be submitted. Part A of the same to be filled up and signed by the primary insured and Part B will be filled up and signed by the hospital.
• The claim has to be submitted within seven days from the date of discharge.
• In normal cases, pre-hospitalization bills for 30 days and post-hospitalization for 60 days can be claimed.
• Eligible room rent is 1% of the insured sum. If the insured opts for higher room than eligible, proportionate deductions will be made from the procedure charges.
• Non-medical expenses as per the IRDAI list will be deducted from the claim.
• Pre-authorization process can normally be completed in a day.
• In certain cases re-confirmation is required by the insurance provider prior to the final discharge process.
• Patients are requested to provide all details of their insurance plans at the time of admission to ensure a faster service.
Please contact our Insurance desk on 0484 2907000 Ext.333 during office hours for assistance or clarification on your insurance queries.