Emergency Medicine Specialist
- MD/DNB in Emergency Medicine
- Relevant fellowships will be an added advantage
Role: Full time
- Overseeing triaging process of the patient in Emergency Room
- Responsible for monitoring the work flow in Emergency Room
- Will initiate the Plan of care for cases that come through ER
- Explaining the patient and attenders the clinical problems and risks involved to every patient visiting ER
- Must have a good coordination with all the departments in the hospitals for faster quick functioning of ER cases.
- Responsible for patient care at all times.
- Guide, supervise ER medical staff and nurses on clinical skills to manage patients in ER
- Will train all ER staff on documentation, clinical skills and communication.
- Must ensure all medico legal documentation are completed in line with existing and current statutory requirements.
- To train all the ER staff in BLS, ACLS, PALS and trauma life support programmes.
- Responsible for administrative and operational works of emergency department in coordination with Chief of Medical Services.
- Take necessary actions against code blue or code red alerts
- To train the emergency room physicians in Emergency Procedures like Endotracheal Intubation, Central and peripheral Venous access, Ryles tube and catheter insertion etc.
- Adept in management of acute surgical and medical emergency, orthopaedic and sports injuries, trauma (minor/major(), head injury and fracture, paediatric emergencies, toxicology/poisoning, acute ENT & eye emergencies, industrial accidents
Salary: Negotiable based on experience and credentials.
Apply to :email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org