The Maxillofacial Surgery Department has state-of-the-art facilities for treating pan facial fracture, post traumatic reconstructive procedures, cosmetic surgeries and other surgical procedures of mouth and face as well as the management of facial space infections and TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint) problems.
Our multidisciplinary surgical specialists provide support to the department to handle surgical cases related to facial trauma.
Conditions we treat
Some of the common surgical conditions treated by us include the following:
• Cosmetic surgery of face for all kinds of facial deformities like prognathism, retrognathism, long face, facial asymmetry etc.
• Reconstructive surgery of face following severe faciomaxillary injuries involving both hard and soft tissues of face
• Cranio Facial surgeries following craniofacial trauma
• Trauma surgery involving all oro-facial injuries
• TMJ (Temporomandibular Joint) surgery
• Surgical Oncology for cysts and tumors of oro-facial region
• Grafting Procedures
• Antral Surgeries
• Minor oral surgical Procedures like Preprosthetic surgery, Apical Surgery, Cyst enucleations, removal of impacted teeth