Right to Information
The patient or a family member will be briefed about the following before or during the course of treatment:
1. Proposed care plan for treatment.
2. Expected results.
3. Anticipated possible complications, if any.
4. Approximate expected costs for the treatment.
1. Respect for personal dignity and privacy during examination, procedures and treatment.
2. Right to refusal of treatment.
3. Informed consent is sought before anaesthesia administration,blood transfusions and any invasive or high-risk procedures.
4. Information on how to voice a complaint or access their clinical records.