2005 MBBS T.D. Medical College, Alappuzha, Kerala University
2011 MS General Surgery Govt Medical College Thiruvananthapuram
2012 DNB General Surgery National Board of Examination
2017 DNB Surgical Gastro-enterology Apollo Hospital , Chennai,National Board of Examination
• Worked as senior resident in Dept. of General Surgery, Govt: Medical College, Trivandrum, Kerala from July 2011 to July 2012.
• Assistant professor in general surgery department Pushpagiri medical college,Thiruvalla, Kerala from September 2012 to December 2013.
• Registrar in Department surgical gastroenterology & liver transplant ,Apollo hospitals Chennai from February 2014 to March 2017.
• Open abdominal surgical procedures of g i system – gastric, hepatobiliary, pancreatic, spleen, small and large bowel, anal procedures.
• Laparoscopic cholecystectomy,, appendicectomy, fundoplication and hernia repair surgeries.
• Has experience of working one year in liver transplant ICU and has assisted in liver transplant procedures as part of DNB training.
Biliary cystic neoplasm of liver , an unusual presentation as calcified cystic lesion of liver – a case report- Resubmission, Pending decision, Annals Journal & Bulletin, rcseng.ac.uk. Manuscript ID RCSJ-2015-7639.
An unusual presentation of ileal gastrointestinal stromal tumour as acute abdomen, a case report and review of literature- Resubmission, Pending decision, Annals Journal & Bulletin, rcseng.ac.uk. Manuscript ID RCSJ-2015-7639
Short-stay daycare laparoscopic cholecystectomy at a dedicated daycare centre: Feasible or futile(J Minim Access Surg. 2016 Oct-Dec; 12(4): 350–354. doi: 10.4103/0972-9941.181314).
Castleman’s Disease presenting as an abdominal mass- International Journal of Anatomy Radiology and Surgery, Year 2016, Volume 5, Issue 3,p 218
Asymptomatic Traumatic Hepatothorax, Symptomatic Gall Stone Disease – A Rare
Coincidence ( J Clin Diagn Res. 2016 Nov; 10(11): PD03–PD05.
Published online 2016 Nov 1. doi: 10.7860/JCDR/2016/23390.8774
Laparoscopic versus open duodenojejunostomy for Superior Mesenteric Artery
syndrome, a single institution experience.Journal of clinical diagnosis and research.Resubmission done , pending decision ;Ref No: 20248.
Duodenojejunal flexure tumors: surgical difficulties with case series. J Gastrointest Oncol 2015;6(3):280- 286. doi: 10.3978/j.issn.2078-6891.2015.007
Initial Poor Function and Primary Nonfunction in Deceased-Donor Orthotopic Liver Transplantation Maintaining Short Cold Ischemic Time: What Is the Influence of Poor Donor Maintenance? Notes From a Single Indian Centre.- Progress in Transplantation journal 26 (4), 340-347.
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION
Upper GI Surgical procedures, colo-rectal surgical procedures.