1. All Laboratory investigations are carried out by adequately qualified and trained personnel perform and/or supervise the lab investigations.
2. Policies and procedures guide collection, identification, handling, safe transportation and disposal of lab specimens.
3. Laboratory and imaging results are available within a defined time frame and critical results are intimated immediately to the concerned personnel.
4. Verification and validation of test methods follow a well documented automatic procedure carried out by computers, eliminating possible human errors to a large extent.
5. All equipment undergo regular quality audits that include periodic calibration and maintenance protocols.