Common Conditions & Treatment provided in EMC
This section provides general information on some of the common conditions that are diagnosed and treated on a routine basis by the medical and surgical speciality departments in the hospital. You need to consult your physician for a detailed assessment of your medical condition.
You are however advised to read the following precautions carefully in using the contents in this section.
The information presented in this section is for general information purpose only and may not be substituted for actual professional or medical advice, care or treatment.
• Do not use the contents in this section for self diagnosis or treatment.
• Consult your physician for an evidence based diagnosis and treatment provided by the hospital
• EMC will not be held responsible for any adverse effect on your health caused by an improper usage of the information contained in this section.
Conditions & Treatments
• Internal Medicine
• Obstetrics & Gynaecology
• Paediatrics & Neonatology
• E N T
• Dental Sciences
• General Surgery
• Laparoscopic Surgery
• Paediatric Surgery
• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery