Gastroenterology Services in EMC
• Consultation services from highly trained and pioneer specialists
• Outpatient and inpatient services
The department offers consultation and treatment services in the following categories:
• Outpatient consultation
• Inpatient care
• Endoscopic services:
– Full diagnostic and treatment for all liver, biliary, pancreatic and intestinal disorders
– Esophago-Gastro-Duodenoscopy, Enteroscopy, Colonoscopy.
– Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio-Pancreatography (ERCP) for biliary and pancreatic disease
– Argon Plasma Coagulator / Gold Probe – to stop internal bleeding.
– Endosonography procedures
• Treatment of general gastrointestinal (GI) disorders
• Diagnostic endoscopy
• Therapeutic endoscopy
Common conditions treated by the Gastroenterology Unit. Read More …