Antenatal Care in EMC
The Obstetrics & Gynaecology department offers one of the best antenatal services and facilities in Kochi.
Having regular antenatal consultation and check-ups with your doctor is an important part to ensure that your baby is healthy. These sessions, evenly spaced out over the three trimesters of pregnancy (normally 39 weeks) can also assist in identifying and reducing any possible health risks to either you or your baby.
Antenatal checkup at EMC include:
• Regular consultations with a specialist of your choice to watch out for any problem with your pregnancy.
• Standard investigations to identify any special treatment you may need.
• Counselling about how to look after your health and that of your baby.
• Provide answers to any questions you have about your pregnancy.
• Dietary advice to maintain your health.
• Information about the progress of your pregnancy.
• Help you plan your baby’s birth.
• Provide information on any other support you may need.