Pregnancy Care in EMC
Pregnancy can be considered as a new stage in a woman’s life, especially for first time mothers. Accompanied by the physical, social and emotional changes that it can bring to her life, it is important that a prospective mother learn about ways to help herself and the family through this time of change.
Keeping our commitment to women’s health, we at EMC help you achieve this goal.
As one of the best maternity hospitals in Kochi, our experienced obstetrics specialists, nurses and other staff will advise and work with you during the different stages of your pregnancy care to ensure that you have a positive experience with your childbirth.
The services offered by our specialists include the following:
• Preconception evaluation
• Dedicated antenatal care
• Nutritional counseling and dietary care by qualified dieticians
• High risk pregnancy care
– Pregnancy Induced Hypertension (PIH)
– Severe pre eclampsia and eclampsia
– Intra Uterine Growth Retardation (IUGR)
– Ante partum Haemorrhage (APH)
– Pre term Premature Rupture of Membranes (PPROM)
• Effects of medical disorders such as heart diseases or diabetes
• Painless labour under epidural analgesia
• Facility for labour analgesia with Entonox
• Postnatal counselling
Frequently asked questions on pregnancy care – Learn More…