This speciality department of gastro hospital in Ernakulam provides comprehensive care through the diagnosis and treatment of various conditions of the digestive system that affect the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, large intestine (colon) and the biliary system that includes liver, pancreas, gall bladder and bile ducts.
Using the latest equipment and techniques, we ensure the highest quality care in this department. Apart from ongoing research in hepatology and various drug trials, the department also runs periodic specialty clinics for some common gastrointestinal disorders.
The department offers consultation and treatment services in the following categories:
• Outpatient consultation
• Inpatient care
• Endoscopic services:
– Full diagnostic and treatment for all liver, biliary, pancreatic and intestinal disorders
– Esophago-Gastro-Duodenoscopy, Enteroscopy, Colonoscopy.
– Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio-Pancreatography (ERCP) for biliary and pancreatic disease
– Argon Plasma Coagulator / Gold Probe – to stop internal bleeding.
– Endosonography procedures
Click Here to learn more about some of the common conditions and treatments provided by the department of gastro hospital .
Services of well-qualified Gastroenterologists of gastro hospital in Ernakulam and other support staff.
The hospital is also equipped with a state-of-the-art endoscopic suite that is maintained under strict infection control standards. and procedures.
Dr. Sunil Mathew, MD, DNB(Gastro)
Special clinics including a consultation and diagnostic sessions are regularly conducted in the department for the treatment of following conditions: