A wide range of ENT surgeries are routinely conducted by our specialists including endoscopic surgeries in our well appointed operation theatres.
Coblation surgery has been recently introduced for ENT procedures in the hospital. This advanced technique ensures that there is virtually no blood loss during the surgeries and reduced pain.
Some of the common ENT surgery list performed by our specialists include:
• All routine surgeries of Ear, Nose and Throat
• Micro Ear Surgery: (Tymphanoplasty, Grommet application, Mastoidectomy, Ossiculoplasty, Stapedotomy, Facial Nerve Decompression etc)
• Endoscopic Nasal/Sinus Surgeries: For chronic Sinusitis, Nasal Polyp, Mueocoele of Paranasal Sinuses, Orbital Decompression, Choanal Atresia etc
• Diagnostic Sinuscopy
• Septorhinoplasty: For cosmetic and functional correction of nasal deformities, like Nasal Hump, Crooked Nose, Saddle Nose etc.
• Micro Laryngeal Surgeries: For voice disorders due to vocal cord polyp, vocal cord nodules, papilloma, etc. Surgical correction of laryngeal web
• Bronchoscopy & Oesophagescopy (Paediatrics and Adults) using telescope fitted optical forceps, the latest concept in foreign body removal from air and food passage.