Ancillary Services in EMC
Ancillary care provided by EMC refers to a wide range of healthcare services provided by the hospital to support the work of our primary physicians.
These services are broadly classified into three categories namely:
• Diagnostic Services : These include laboratory tests, radiography, diagnostic radio imaging, biomedical services, implantable devices, prosthetics, hearing aids and diabetic supplies
• Therapeutic Services : Refers to the services for infusion, dialysis, rehabilitation, physical therapy, speech therapy and pain management.
• Custodial Services : These include skilled nursing facilities, inpatient rehabilitation, surgery centre, urgent care and walk-in clinics.
Learn more about the ancillary services provided by EMC
• Nursing Department
• Infection Control Department
• Biomedical Services
• Radio Diagnostics & Imaging
• Clinical Laboratory
• Pharmacy Services
• Blood Bank
• Criticare Ambulance
• Ayurveda Clinic