The department offers an array of tests for the benefit of the patients coming to the hospital by following strict protocols pertaining to sample processing, its verification, validation, interpretation, and analysis.
The common tests offered by the clinical microbiology lab are as follows:
• Culture and Sensitivity of all samples (Automated)
• Bacteriological culture in 10% CO2.
• Grams Staining
• Ziel Neelsen staining
• Wet mount examination
• Stool examination
• Fungal culture and species identification
• Candida species identification
• RPR CARD TEST FOR SYPHILLIS
• HIV TRIDOT
• ELISA DENGUE
• ELISA ALA
• ELISA TB IgM