According to latest research on the subject, fast changing lifestyles, work related pressure and handling information overflow through increasing social media activities all have contributed to a new medical condition called the Busy Life Syndrome, which is believed as leading to short term lapses in memory apart from the overall harm that it causes for other body functions.
While it may be difficult to change your lifestyle, you can at least take precautionary measures through routine checkups to assess the overall functioning of your body systems to avoid a total breakdown later in your life.
The EMC executive health checkup packages in Ernakulam provides the best executive health checkup packages in Ernakulam a small step in this direction, provides an early warning system for assessing the working of your body systems through a set of essential investigations, physical examination and specialist consultations. The package includes:
• Haemogram (Complete Blood Count + ESR)
• Blood grouping and Rh typing
• Blood sugar (Fasting + Post prandial)
• Lipid Profile
– Total Cholesterol
– HDL Cholesterol
– LDL Cholesterol
– Total Cholesterol /HDL Ratio
• Liver function tests
– Total Protein/Albumin/Globulin
– Alkaline Phosphatase
• Serum Creatinine
• Blood Urea
• Routine urine analysis
• X-Ray – Chest
• Consultation with Physician
Note for patients who would like to have Medical Checkups in EMC
• We would recommend that you contact our Patient Relations department in advance to fix up an appointment for the medical checkup.
Tel: 0484 2807266 / 0484 2807000 Ext 454 (Available round the clock)
• Our Patient Relations Assistants (PRA) will provide you more information about the procedures followed during the checkup and instructions for checking fasting blood sugar etc.
• It is also recommended that you carry all relevant documents about your recent medical history if available. This will help our consultants to effectively analyze your current medical status and recommend needs for any improvement.
• Our PRAs will be at hand throughout the duration of the procedures that can normally be completed between 08:30 AM and 5:00 PM.
• You will also receive a detailed assessment report of your current health and recommendation for any further study.