According to the latest researches on the subject, fast changing lifestyles, work related pressure and handling information overflow through increasing social media activities all have contributed to a new medical condition called the Busy Life Syndrome, which is believed as leading to short term lapses in memory apart from the overall harm that it causes for other body functions.
While it may be difficult to change your lifestyle, you can at least take precautionary measures through routine checkups to assess the overall functioning of your body systems to avoid a total breakdown later in your life.
The Executive health checkup packages in EMC can be a small step in this direction, provideing an early warning system for assessing the working of your body systems through a set of essential investigations, physical examination and specialist consultations. The package includes:
• Haemogram (Complete Blood Count + ESR)
• Blood grouping and Rh typing
• Blood sugar (Fasting + Post prandial)
• Lipid Profile
– Total Cholesterol
– HDL Cholesterol
– LDL Cholesterol
– Total Cholesterol /HDL Ratio
• Liver function tests
– Total Protein/Albumin/Globulin
– Alkaline Phosphatase
• Serum Creatinine
• Blood Urea
• Routine urine analysis
• Pap smear
• Breast examination and family planning advice (optional)
• X-Ray – Chest
• Ultrasound Scan – Abdomen
• Consultation with Gynaecologist
• Consultation with Physician
You will also receive medical advice for the treatment of any anomalies observed during the checkup.